Join Drishti International Yoga Teacher Training in Greece in Summer 2016, on the stunning island of Santorini. This will be our 3rd year in a row and we know this Yoga Retreat will be nothing short of amazing!
The private resort is located 3 km from the historical village of Oia and just 300 meters from the beach, overlooking the sparkling Aegean Sea. It boasts a unique outdoor Yoga dome, a luxurious pool and is situated in perfect harmony with the local landscape among vineyards and gardens. Imagine waking up to sunrise and unrolling your mat with the surrounding hills and quintessential blue and white Greek church as the backdrop to your practice! Afterwards, a healthy, delicious, vegetarian breakfast awaits you by the glittering pool where, at lunch you’ll have plenty of time to relax, study and swim. As the fiery sunset caps off each day, rest assured there’s always tomorrow to enjoy it all over again! On your days off find a fun Greek activityto partake in or experience one of the many festivals in Greece!
One of the reasons we chose to do a Yoga Teacher Training in Greece and specifically Pelagos Hotel Oia is their pride and commitment to excellence regarding the local cuisine. Santorini in general offers agricultural produce of exquisite quality and incomparable taste due to both its unique climate and volcanic soil. Take a stroll into the vegetable garden, gaze at the gigantic sunflowers and get acquainted with the renowned varieties which grow on the island. Be sure to taste the ripe fruit of the fig trees which surround your apartment suites!
Each of the rooms are creatively designed with a cozy and homey feeling. Study and relax in your living room or out on the patio or terrace
The Greece Details
The Greece yoga teacher training is 23 days with 2 days off.
Arrive July 17th. Training begins on the 18th at 1pm, attendance required.
Check out August 10th, 2016. Training concludes on August 9th with a closing dinner at 7pm, attendance required
- Triple Room $4900 USD Book by April 17th for the early bird price of only $4600 USD
- Shared Room $5290 USD Book by April 17th for the early price of only $4990 USD
- 24 nights accommodation July 17 – August 10, 2016 in delightful apartments with en-suite bathrooms and terraces or patios
- Healthy, delicious vegetarian meals right from the garden! – including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fresh water and herbal teas
- Course tuition
- Comprehensive Drishti Yoga International Teacher Training Manual
- Ashtanga Primary Series practice sheet
- Drishti Yoga Teacher Training Certificate upon completion of the course
Does not include:
- Flight to Greece or Santorini
- Airport Transfer
- Additional food or drinks can be ordered from kitchen for example: alcoholic beverages, special juice requests
- Inter-Island Transfers
- excursions booked through Pelagos Hotel
- Activities on days off
For more information on this spectacular adventure please contact us, or Book your Greece Yoga Teacher Training online and reserve your spot with a $500 deposit which is applicable to the overall price of the course.