We had such an amazing time in Costa Rica with our fabulous hosts at El Sabanero these last 2 years we are heading back this April 2016!
Practice in harmony with nature in one of the greenest countries on the planet! Join Drishti at El Sabanero Eco Lodge near the tropical beaches of Tamarindo on the Nicoya Peninsula for 2016 Yoga Teacher Training in Costa Rica April 1st – April 25th. This is an ALL INCLUSIVE yoga retreat of a life time! Earn your 200 hr. yoga teacher training certification while perched on hillside overlooking the valley with beautiful views from all rooms.
Class Length & Costs
- The training is 23 days total with 2 days off.
- $3900 Shared/double occupancy
- 24 nights accommodation April 1st -April 25, 2016 in plush chalets complete with AC, mini fridge and en-suite bathrooms
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals daily
- Wi-Fi available in the community areas of the pool and restaurant
- Use of laundry facilities once a week
- Course tuition
- Comprehensive Drishti Yoga Training manual
- Ashtanga Primary practice sheet
- Drishti Yoga Teacher Training Certificate upon completion of the course
Does not include:
- Flights to or within Costa Rica
- Airport transfers
- Extra snacks or drinks ordered from the kitchen such as alcoholic beverages or special juices
- Adventure tours booked through El Sabanero
- Taxis to surrounding beaches or town
To arrive at your yoga teacher training near Tamarindo, simply fly into Liberia, Guanacaste, Costa Rica. From there you will take a taxi straight to the hotel that you can arrange directly through El Sabanero. Please contact them in advance to book your ride after you have made your flight arrangements.